How do you make paper baby doll shoes?
1) Draw around doll’s foot on paper, then mark where you want the heeled shoe to bend with a horizontal line across. 2) Glue four pieces of paper together, then glue the paper with the foot on top. 3) Place the doll’s foot in place again and bend the sheets to fit the shape of the foot, then let dry.
How do you make a clay doll?
And you are ready to go:
- Step 1: Make the Frame (gesture/pose)
- Step 2: Apply Clay to the Metal Wire.
- Step 3: Tools for the Shape.
- Step 4: Use Water With the Clay to Smooth the Surface.
- Step 5: Carving Out Details.
- Step 6: Adding Accessaries to the Doll.
- Step 7: Dry It Up and Prepare to Paint.
- Step 8: Applying Paint.