How can I make my baby’s shoes non slip?
Here’s how to do it.
- Traction Spray (Or Hairspray) While you can’t currently buy snow chains to put on your kid’s shoes, you can add some much-needed grip to their step with a little bit of traction spray.
- Rubber Glue and Salt.
- Puff Paint.
- Masking Tape.
How do you make leather shoes?
Custom Shoemaking Process
- Step 1: Trace feet and select shoe style and leather. Feet, like fingerprints, are unique.
- Step 2: Hand cut uppers and soles from pattern pieces.
- Step 3: Punch, stitch and assemble uppers.
- Step 4: Stitch uppers and soles together.
- Step 5: Last, cure, burnish and lace.