How do you make a shoe box house?
- Open up an empty shoebox and turn it on its side.
- Stand four cardboard toilet paper tubes up next to the shoebox.
- Cut a large rectangle out of your cereal box and fold it in half widthwise to make a roof for your child’s house.
- Cut out a square of cereal box cardboard and place it on top of the paper rolls.
How do you make useful with a shoe box?
11 Ways To Upcycle Shoeboxes
- Ribbon Organizer. If you’re the crafty type, you may have a lot of ribbon lying around.
- DIY recharge station.
- Pretty storage box.
- Decorative wall shelves.
- Fabric desktop organizer.
- Chalkboard painted shoebox lids.
- Cable and cord organizer.
- Viewable shoe storage.