How do you make cloth baby shoes?
Making cloth baby shoes requires three pattern pieces, the top, the heel, and the sole. Begin by making the pattern piece for the sole. Sew the right sides together of the matching top and heel pieces.
- For the heel piece, once sewn, iron the seam open.
- For the top piece, once sewn, iron the seam open.
How do you make leather shoes?
Custom Shoemaking Process
- Step 1: Trace feet and select shoe style and leather. Feet, like fingerprints, are unique.
- Step 2: Hand cut uppers and soles from pattern pieces.
- Step 3: Punch, stitch and assemble uppers.
- Step 4: Stitch uppers and soles together.
- Step 5: Last, cure, burnish and lace.