What is the best yarn to use for baby booties?
Best Yarn for Baby Booties And cotton yarns tend to work up too stiff. Premium acrylic yarn with a smooth, soft texture tends to be the best choice for babies. To determine if your yarn is soft enough, rub it on your cheek or neck. I choose to use a worsted weight yarn for this pattern.
How do you make leather shoes?
Custom Shoemaking Process
- Step 1: Trace feet and select shoe style and leather. Feet, like fingerprints, are unique.
- Step 2: Hand cut uppers and soles from pattern pieces.
- Step 3: Punch, stitch and assemble uppers.
- Step 4: Stitch uppers and soles together.
- Step 5: Last, cure, burnish and lace.