- 1 Are blue suits in style?
- 2 What is the most popular suit color?
- 3 What color tie should I wear with a blue suit?
- 4 What color dress compliments a navy blue suit?
- 5 Can you wear black shoes with a blue suit?
- 6 What colour shoes go with navy suit?
- 7 What Colour looks good with blue?
- 8 What Colours go well with blue?
- 9 Can you wear a blue suit to a formal wedding?
- 10 What is the most hated color?
- 11 What color suits should every man own?
- 12 What does a blue suit say about you?
Are blue suits in style?
A blue suit is a necessity for all men. Ideal for work, the weekend and beyond, blue suits are both versatile and stylish. Of course, how your blue suit is perceived depends mainly on its shade. While light and bright blues create a bold statement, more subdued tones and navy hues achieve a refined aesthetic.
What is the most popular suit color?
Below is a list of the top 10 suit colors you must have.
- Navy Blue. Like a black suit, a navy blue suit is an essential weapon in your formalwear arsenal.
- Charcoal Grey.
- Medium Grey.
- Light Grey.
- Bright Blue.
- Dark Brown.
What color tie should I wear with a blue suit?
Silk necktie – Go for a silk tie with a blue suit, preferably in the shades of indigo blue, deeper red or a sophisticated grey. Because, a navy blue suit shirt and a tie combination speaks volumes. In case you are opting for patterned pieces, make sure the designs are not too sharp or overpowering.
Our favorites, however, are the colors that really pop. So bright shades of coral, yellow, purple, mint, etc. Navy suits work particularly well if your bride as a fun palette in mind. But don’t let that stop you, if you’re going for something more neutral or subtle.
Can you wear black shoes with a blue suit?
The important thing to remember is not all blue suits should be worn with black shoes. If the blue suit color is too light or vibrant then the suit overall skews more casual, making it less appropriate to wear a shoe as formal as black.
But what colour shoes should you wear with a navy suit? Dark blue hues such as navy are best complemented with the warmth of brown tones, whether that be light or dark. From rich chocolate to lighter tan, pairing brown leather or suede Oxfords or brogues with a navy suit will always result in a stylish aesthetic.
What Colour looks good with blue?
What colours match with blue?
- Light blue looks great with yellow and shades of pink.
- Royal blue looks great with bold colours such as red, white, pale pink and yellow.
- Baby blue looks great with complementary colours such as white, grey, peach, pink, and dark blue.
What Colours go well with blue?
What Colors Go with Blue? 10 Gorgeous Combinations for Every Room in Your Home
- Watery Blue and Sandy Beige. Soft shades of blue naturally evoke calm feelings associated with the sea.
- Turquoise and Orchid.
- Pale Blue and Coral.
- True Blue and Natural Wood Tones.
- Soft Blue and Neutrals.
- Classic Blue and White.
Can you wear a blue suit to a formal wedding?
For a Formal wedding, dark suits (ex. black, charcoal grey, midnight blue) are most appropriate.
What is the most hated color?
Pantone 448 C, also dubbed “the ugliest colour in the world”, is a colour in the Pantone colour system. Described as a “drab dark brown”, it was selected in 2012 as the colour for plain tobacco and cigarette packaging in Australia, after market researchers determined that it was the least attractive colour.
What color suits should every man own?
A navy suit is one of the most important colors to own when building a wardrobe of formal clothes. It’s appropriate for almost any event, and you’ll be able to pair it with many shirt and tie combinations.
What does a blue suit say about you?
Navy blue is the most popular suit colour and it’s with good reason. Navy blue denotes authority, dependability, and loyalty, making it a staple choice for men who want to make a serious sartorial statement.