- 1 How do you say t-shirt in Mexico?
- 2 How do they say t-shirt in Puerto Rico?
- 3 How do you say shirt in Argentina?
- 4 What does Fred mean in Spanish?
- 5 What is T shirt in French?
- 6 How do Puerto Ricans say tire?
- 7 What do Puerto Ricans call a blanket?
- 8 What do you call a Spanish teacher?
- 9 What is a skirt called in Argentina?
- 10 How do you say sweatpants in Mexico?
- 11 What does Barney mean in Spanish?
- 12 What does Pedro mean in English?
How do you say t-shirt in Mexico?
In Venezuela, they use the name Franela for T-Shirt. In Guatemala, Honduras, and Mexico they will call it Franela. Over in Bolivia and Chile, they will call it Polera.
How do they say t-shirt in Puerto Rico?
Puneta is one of the most versatile words in Puerto Rican slang. Every Puerto Rican has used or uses it daily. Show your pride with this Puneta! t-shirt! Asi que compren esta camiseta, Puneta!
How do you say shirt in Argentina?
Para decir t-shirt en argentina, debes | Spanish Translator. To say T-shirt in Argentina, you must say shirt.
What does Fred mean in Spanish?
Fred Noun. Translate “Fred” to Spanish: Federico, Fred. English Synonyms of “Fred”: Freddy, Freddie, Frederick. Translate “fred” to Spanish: interfaz amigable.
What is T shirt in French?
Synonyms (French) for “tee-shirt”: tee-shirt. French. maillot. débardeur.
How do Puerto Ricans say tire?
In Chile, a tyre is a “neumático”; on the contrary, in Argentina, as in many other countries, “neumático” is a formal term, and the most frequent words used are “rueda” or “cubierta”. In Puerto Rico, the most recurrent term for tyre is “goma” and for rim is “aro”.
What do Puerto Ricans call a blanket?
frisa [f] blanket (república dominicana/puerto rico)
What do you call a Spanish teacher?
1. maestro / maestra: This is one of the most common words you can use for teacher in Spanish. 2. profesor / profesora: This is another common word that you can use interchangeably with maestro/a.
What is a skirt called in Argentina?
One of the most legendary cuts of meat in Argentinian culture is the Entraña Skirt Steak, a long flat cut that’s famous for its rich flavor and extreme juiciness.
How do you say sweatpants in Mexico?
in Mexico they are referred to just as “pants”. If you want to say pants other than sportswear, you’d say “pantalones”.
What does Barney mean in Spanish?
(informal) [ˈbɑːnɪ ] noun (British) (= quarrel) bronca f ⧫ agarrada (inf) f.
What does Pedro mean in English?
Pedro is the Spanish, Portuguese, and Galician name for Peter. Its French equivalent is Pierre while its English and Germanic form is Peter. The name Pedro is derived via the Latin word “petra”, from the Greek word “η πέτρα” meaning “stone, rock”.