What can we make with dupatta?
Here we are suggesting you 8 creative ways on how to reuse old dupattas, have a look:
- How to Use Dupatta for Decoration.
- Reuse Old Dupattas for Cushion Covers.
- Reuse Old Dupattas for Curtains.
- Reuse Old Dupattas and Make Table Cloth.
- Photo frame with Dupatta Border.
- DIY With Old Dupattas.
- Reuse Old Dupattas for a Headband.
How do you wear two Dupattas?
10 Ways To Drape A Double Dupatta
- Dupatta Veil.
- A Traditional Punjabi Suit Dupatta Style & Another Dupatta Over The Head.
- One Over The Head & The Other Draped With A Belt.
- One On The Side & Other Over The Head.
- A Traditional Drape.
- One On The Head & Other Dupatta Draped As A Saree.
How do you reuse heavy dupatta?
How To Reuse Your Old Dupatta?
- Pick and choose the right fabric for the right kind of design.
- Create fun and youthful looks that match the current trends.
- Use accessories like belts to style them.
- You can also create accessories out of them like the knot hairband or even a belt.
How can wear cotton dupatta for college?
You can either try the plain suits with heavy dupatta style or another way is to drape the dupatta in a saree style over jeans a blouse top. Draping a printed dupatta on different types of dresses like a midi dress or a denim shirt dress can also look extremely stylish and can work as college wear.
How do you make homemade shrugs?
See all of our Sewing Projects here. Instructions
- Lay out the T-shirt so that the hem (the bottom of the T-shirt) is even and the T-shirt is fairly smooth.
- Place the ruler across the T-shirt just below the sleeves.
- Using scissors or a rotary cutter cut off the top of the T-shirt.
- Turn the T-shirt wrong side out.