- 1 How do you design t shirts?
- 2 What is the best t-shirt printing method?
- 3 Is Illustrator or Photoshop better for t-shirt design?
- 4 Where do I put my logo on a shirt?
- 5 Is sublimation better than screen printing?
- 6 How much does it cost to screen print a shirt?
- 7 How does Marie Kondo fold tee shirts?
- 8 How do you fold a paper nicely?
- 9 How do you fold a shirt for travel without wrinkles?
How do you design t shirts?
How to design a t – shirt in 7 steps —
- Figure out why you need a shirt.
- Define your budget at quantity.
- Know your printing options. Screen printing. Vinyl graphics. Direct-to-garment.
- Brainstorm your design concept. T – shirt types. Style and imagery.
- Find a designer.
- Evaluate your design.
- Get the right files.
- Find a kick-ass printer.
What is the best t-shirt printing method?
Choosing the Perfect T – Shirt Printing Method (The Ultimate Guide)
- Screen Printing. Screen Printing is the OG of all printing methods, with a history technically spanning over 2,000 years.
- Direct to Garment (DTG)
- Heat Transfer Printing.
- CAD Cut Vinyl.
Is Illustrator or Photoshop better for t-shirt design?
If the t-shirt design is photo based – then Photoshop will definitely be the best choice of software. If the t-shirt design consists of a logo or text based graphic – Illustrator will be the most straightforward choice.
Where do I put my logo on a shirt?
Designs placed on the back of shirts should be approximately 5” from the collar and centered between the left and right seams. From the left shoulder seam, measure 7″-9″ down and center between the center and side seam of the shirt. Another option is to measure 4″-6″ to the right of center.
Is sublimation better than screen printing?
If you are making many T-shirts, screen printing is a more cost-effective approach. Dye sublimation is better for small projects of just one or two T-shirts. The reason for this is because dye sublimation is more expensive and time-consuming. Small orders, on the other hand, are not very practical for screen printing.
How much does it cost to screen print a shirt?
An average price for a 1 color print on a 100% cotton t-shirt ranges from $5.50 to $9.00 depending on the number of shirts in the order and you charge much more for a 6 color shirt. An order for 72 shirts would take less than 25 minutes to print and you would charge at least $8.00 per shirt for 6 colors or $576.00.
How does Marie Kondo fold tee shirts?
Folding Tees Lay a tee flat in front of you. Fold in the right side with the sleeve flat. Fold back the sleeve halfway. Fold over the left side and repeat the sleeve fold so you’re left with a rectangle.
How do you fold a paper nicely?
- Fold the Paper Horizontally. Fold the paper in half horizontally.
- Fold the Right Top and Bottom Corners. Turn your paper horizontally.
- Fold the Left Top and Bottom Corners.
- Fold the Top and Bottom.
- Flip the Paper Over.
- Fold the Paper Toward the Center.
- Fold the Right Edge In.
- Tuck the Corners.
How do you fold a shirt for travel without wrinkles?
For T-shirts, workout clothes, lounge wear and casual pants and jeans, don’t fold, roll your soft fabric clothes instead. For a T-shirt, fold vertically, so the two sleeves match, then fold them over so you have a long rectangle. Roll and place in your suitcase.