How do you make a Tshirt into a little girl dress?
A sewing machine.
- Step 1: Try the T-shirt on the Kid. Have your kid try on the t-shirt.
- Step 2: Cut the Pieces.
- Step 3: Sew the Top of the Dress.
- Step 4: Prepare the Skirt.
- Step 5: Attatch the Skirt.
- Step 6: Try It On, and Go Play.
- Step 7: If Your T-shirt Is REALLY BIG.
- 8 People Made This Project!
How do you make an adult shirt for kids?
Cut out 1 sleeve on each side leaving an ½ seam allowance. Fold the sleeves over and sew the seam. Turn the sleeves right side out and sew to the shirt. Using an iron, press the bottom hem of the shirt and the sleeve hem up ½ inch and stitch in place.