What is sublimation Tshirt?
Sublimation T-Shirts. Sublimation is a type of printing process that utilizes heat to transfer dye into fabric. Colors and images are dye-sublimated onto transfer paper. It is different from screen printing in that you are dying the fabric of the shirt, rather than printing on top of it.
How do I make a T shirt template in Photoshop?
How to use a T-shirt template on Photoshop
- Step 1: Download the Template. Your first step will be to download the actual template.
- Step 2: Open the File.
- Step 3: Replace the ‘Smart Object’
- Step 4: Replace the Artwork.
- Step 5: Save and Export.
- Step 6: Change the Colour (Optional)
How do you shoot merch?
Styling the tee without stuffing
- Lay the T- shirt on the tabletop. Spread the T- shirt out evenly in the center of your surface.
- Tuck in the sides.
- Style the sleeves.
- Conceal the rear hem.
- Add tissue paper to the shirt.
- Style the t- shirt.
- Adjust texture with your fingers.
- Position your light source.
How do I get a picture on a shirt?
Here are some Great Places to Get images for Custom Artwork for T-Shirts
- Depositphotos.com. Depositphotos has thousands of royalty-free vector artwork (high quality) at extremely low prices.
- Vector Stock for DTG.
- iStock Photo.
- Graphic Stock.
How do you put pictures on a shirt without plastic wrap?
Place your picture face-up where you’d like it to be on the shirt. Then put a sheet of parchment paper over the top and iron it on the highest setting for about five minutes. When your five minutes (ish) are up, peel off the still-hot parchment paper and voila!