How do you make an oversized shirt look good?
6 Ways to Wear an Oversized T-Shirt
- Tuck in a t-shirt Mom’s way.
- French tuck an oversized t-shirt.
- Tie a t-shirt knot.
- Side, back and high knot variations.
- Fold under your t-shirt knot.
- Bra tuck an oversized t-shirt.
How do I start sewing for beginners?
Six Steps to Starting Sewing
- Get a sewing machine. Whether you buy, thrift, rent or borrow it, you’ll obviously need to get your hands on a sewing machine.
- Gather a basic toolkit.
- Learn to use your machine.
- Choose your first project.
- Buy some fabric.
- Get sewing!