How do you make an oversized shirt look good?
6 Ways to Wear an Oversized T-Shirt
- Tuck in a t-shirt Mom’s way.
- French tuck an oversized t-shirt.
- Tie a t-shirt knot.
- Side, back and high knot variations.
- Fold under your t-shirt knot.
- Bra tuck an oversized t-shirt.
How do you fix a crew neck shirt?
Lay the T-shirt on a flat surface and move your fingers vertically from bottom up to smoothen out the lines on the collar. Then iron the neckline to flatten it further, in an upwards direction. Don’t iron it till it’s completely dry though, but leave it out on a flat surface.
What size should I get for an oversized shirt?
It’s a good idea to buy clothes that are meant to have an oversized appearance and that you’re able to buy in your size. If you just want a piece to be a bit looser than it should be, always stay within two to three sizes of your standard size to avoid unflattering all-over bagginess.
How can a man wear a shirt that is too big?
How to Wear a Baggy T-Shirt
- Make Sure It’s a Shirt That’s Meant to be Worn Baggy. Keep a lookout for words like “oversized” or “relaxed” when shopping for a baggier tee.
- Keep Your Pants Slim.
- Embrace Athleisure.
- Go Vintage (and Rock On)