- 1 How do you use an oversized shirt?
- 2 How do you style an oversized shirt with jeans?
- 3 What pants do you wear with oversized shirts?
- 4 What size should I get for an oversized shirt?
- 5 How can I wear an oversized shirt without getting fat?
- 6 How do you style an oversized white shirt?
- 7 How do you wear an oversized vintage shirt?
How do you use an oversized shirt?
How to wear
- Wear it as a dress. Here’s a no-brainer way of wearing your oversized tee.
- Belt the shirt if it’s too loose.
- Let it hang loose.
- Tuck it in.
- Knot it.
- Add a blazer.
- Break up bold pieces.
- Wear over a slip.
How do you style an oversized shirt with jeans?
Add dimension by layering a fitted long sleeve-tee underneath a loose graphic tee. Finish by half-tucking your tee into relaxed fitting jeans. Don’t be afraid to mix prints. Wear an oversize vintage tee loosely over print pants and complete your ensemble with minimalist sandals.
What pants do you wear with oversized shirts?
Tucked into High-Rise Jeans When tucking in your shirt, stick to relaxed-fit denim as opposed to skinny jeans. Pairing skintight bottoms with an oversized top throws off your proportions and makes your upper half appear boxier. You can’t go wrong with a pair of straight-leg jeans like Levi’s 501 or Wedgies.
What size should I get for an oversized shirt?
It’s a good idea to buy clothes that are meant to have an oversized appearance and that you’re able to buy in your size. If you just want a piece to be a bit looser than it should be, always stay within two to three sizes of your standard size to avoid unflattering all-over bagginess.
How can I wear an oversized shirt without getting fat?
How To Wear Oversized Tees & Look Great?
- Don’t go overboard with the size.
- Mix and match patterns instead of prints.
- Match separates.
- Add layers.
- Add accessories.
- Stay confident.
- Graphic tees are the most trendy type of t-shirt this year so do give them a try.
How do you style an oversized white shirt?
10 ways to style a chic white shirt for summer
- Wear with a neutral suit.
- Team with cycling shorts.
- Layer over a slip dress.
- Pair with a printed midi skirt.
- Add over a swimsuit.
- Pair with denim.
- Tuck into wide leg trousers.
- Tie at the front to wear as a cropped style.
How do you wear an oversized vintage shirt?
Some other ways you can style oversized vintage t-shirts:
- pairing it with a high waisted skirt.
- wear as a dress (if it’s long enough) and sneakers.
- tuck into high waisted jeans, and pair with a leather jacket, and black boots.
- pair with a mini skirt and chunky sunglasses.
- pair with a jean jacket and jeans shorts.