Here’s how to pack a dress shirt without wrinkling it:
- Button the shirt up to the top button.
- Lay it facedown on a flat, hard surface (like a table).
- Spread it out, sleeves to the side.
- Fold sleeves inward to the middle of the shirt (horizontal fold).
Is it better to roll or fold clothes in a suitcase?
Folding button-downs, jeans, formal dresses and dress pants allows you to prevent wrinkles. Rolling the rest of your clothes helps you make the most of the gaps in your suitcase that folding can leave. I found that rolled clothes in a packing cube seems to take up the least amount of suitcase space.
How do you fold a Marie Kondo shirt?
- Lay a tee flat in front of you.
- Fold in the right side with the sleeve flat.
- Fold back the sleeve halfway.
- Fold over the left side and repeat the sleeve fold so you’re left with a rectangle.
- Fold in the neckline an inch or so away from the hem.
- Fold halfway.
- Fold in half again so it stands upright.
How do you fold a paper nicely?
- Fold the Paper Horizontally. Fold the paper in half horizontally.
- Fold the Right Top and Bottom Corners. Turn your paper horizontally.
- Fold the Left Top and Bottom Corners.
- Fold the Top and Bottom.
- Flip the Paper Over.
- Fold the Paper Toward the Center.
- Fold the Right Edge In.
- Tuck the Corners.