How do you make a cute shirt boring?
Pin these projects:
- Add a cute ribbon.
- Cut out most of the back of your T-shirt and tie what’s left.
- Make a skull cutout.
- Make a line of bows along the back of your T-shirt.
- Make a geometric design.
- Cut out a tree of life shape.
- Make a butterfly twist tee.
- Create a cool high-contrast look by layering.
Can you tailor a long sleeve shirt?
Even shirts you are already wearing can be easily tweaked for a more professional fit. The sleeves of a dress shirt can be shortened an inch or two by an experienced tailor.