How do you fold a shirt in 3 seconds?
Lay the t-shirt out flat, face down, with the top of the shirt facing towards you. Fold the shirt in half from left to right, then fold the sleeves in towards the middle. Now fold the shirt in half from bottom to top. You can either stop here or fold it in half again to take up less room.
How do you fold a paper nicely?
- Fold the Paper Horizontally. Fold the paper in half horizontally.
- Fold the Right Top and Bottom Corners. Turn your paper horizontally.
- Fold the Left Top and Bottom Corners.
- Fold the Top and Bottom.
- Flip the Paper Over.
- Fold the Paper Toward the Center.
- Fold the Right Edge In.
- Tuck the Corners.
How do you fold like a pro?
Neatly pile the shirts together face-down, with arms spread wide. Fold the top half of the stack over the bottom half. Cross the sleeves across the top half. Place the stack at the top of your suitcase and hang-up when you arrive.
How do you fold a shirt in 5 steps?
How to Fold a Shirt like a pro in 5 Easy Steps
- Lay the shirt out. Time to clear the dining table or find another suitably flat (and clean) surface to lay out the shirt.
- Split into sections. This is a great trick for folding any form of clothing the right way.
- Start folding.
- Fold the sleeves.
- Finish it off.
How do you fold your clothes fast?
Start folding as soon as you can, while the clothes are still warm. Fast Folding for Casual & Dress Pants
- Step 1: Lay the pants flat and fold them in half. Lay your pants face-up.
- Step 2: Fold the pant legs up. Fold by pulling the bottom hem of the pants up to the top of the back pocket.
- Step 3: Fold them in half.
How do you fold a shirt without wrinkles?
How to roll a shirt
- Place the shirt front-down.
- Fold the sleeves in.
- Fold the shirt in half vertically. This will prevent a crease as the button placket isn’t prone to creasing.
- Roll from the bottom up. Careful to roll continuously rather than folding to keep from making any creases.