How do you wear old clothes in new style?
10 Ways to Make Your Old Clothes New Again
- Embellish Your Cardigans. Grab that old sweater and pay attention!
- Re-Size Baggy Sweaters.
- Anthro-Style Your Shirt.
- Refashion Winter Coats.
- Renew Old Jeans.
- Give Scarves New Color.
- Pizzazz for a Purse.
- Revamp Shoes.
How do I make more outfits?
8 ways to BUILD MORE OUTFITS WITH THE CLOTHES YOU already have
- Build your outfits around color.
- Combine clothes you have never worn together.
- Remove any labels you’ve given your clothes.
- Don’t save clothes for best.
- Try on every possible combination.
- Don’t put pressure on yourself to create the perfect outfit.
What can you do with old tops?
Get those crafting scissors ready!
- Turn them into baskets.
- Give them to your dog.
- Cut them into headbands.
- Add some beads.
- Sew them into a quilt.
- Use them to hang your plants.
- Braid them into bracelets.
- Decorate your light fixtures.
How can I be fashionable on a low budget?
9 tips on how to be fashionable on a budget
- Don’t spend too much money on trendy pieces.
- Look out for online sales.
- Use online resources to find coupons.
- Invest in classic luxury pieces.
- Invest in wardrobe basics.
- Create a capsule wardrobe.
- Save on luxury items.
- Shop vintage & pre-owned fashion.