- 1 What is the best site to sell clothes on?
- 2 How can I sell my clothes fast?
- 3 Does ThredUp give you money?
- 4 Which app is better to sell clothes?
- 5 How do you price old clothes?
- 6 Do thrift stores pay you for your clothes?
- 7 Where can I sell my unwanted clothes?
- 8 Does thredUP wash the clothes?
- 9 What happens to clothes that don’t sell on thredUP?
- 10 How long does it take to get money from thredUP?
- 11 How successfully sell clothes online?
- 12 What is the best selling app?
What is the best site to sell clothes on?
Here are 17 of the best places to sell your clothes online.
- Depop. Depop is home to some of the coolest niche fashion items out there.
- ThredUP. The best part about ThredUP is the convenience.
- Facebook Marketplace.
- Buffalo Exchange.
- Crossroads Trading.
How can I sell my clothes fast?
Poshmark: A popular and simple app to sell your wardrobe if you’re in the US or Canada where you keep 80% of your sale price. Mercari: A fast and easy way to sell clothes (and almost anything else) if you’re in Japan or the US.
Does ThredUp give you money?
If your clothing is “on-trend, in-season and in great condition,” ThredUp pays you for it upfront. If your clothes are in great condition but offseason, the site consigns them and pays you after they sell. ThredUp pay: 5 to 80 percent of the anticipated selling price.
Which app is better to sell clothes?
10 Best Sites and Apps To Sell Clothes Online
- Where To Sell.
- The RealReal.
How do you price old clothes?
If your goal is to sell quickly, I recommend pricing your item close to 75 percent off the retail price (50 percent off minimum). I know you probably want to make more, but know that, the higher your list price, the slower the sale cycle.
Do thrift stores pay you for your clothes?
Actual “thrift stores” generally only take clothes by donation. Other resale merchants, such as sellers specializing in contemporary used fashion, vintage retailers and antiques dealers, sometimes pay cash for appropriate clothing. Consignment stores generally don’t pay until the clothes sell.
Where can I sell my unwanted clothes?
Top sites for selling your old clothes
- Depop. Best for: Pretty much everything, but vintage and quirky items sell best.
- Vinted. Best for: Everything, but upmarket high street brands (think Zara and Mango) tend to do best.
- ASOS Marketplace.
- Facebook Marketplace.
Does thredUP wash the clothes?
Con’s. garments are not washed and may carry bed bugs, etc. discount on clothing is not always significant, depending on the item.
What happens to clothes that don’t sell on thredUP?
Any unaccepted items (the things thredUP wouldn’t be able to sell on-site) are shipped back to you (for $10.99) or responsibly recycled, according to the company. Instead of earning any money, thredUP says it will give $5 per bag on your behalf to a charity of your choice and responsibly recycle the items you send.
How long does it take to get money from thredUP?
Earnings are available immediately in your thredUP account. Earnings may be used immediately to shop on thredUP.com, or cashed out via PayPal or a thredUP Visa Prepaid Card after 14 days.
How successfully sell clothes online?
Here are my 10 straightforward and easy-to-follow tips for selling your clothes online.
- Focus on one section of your wardrobe at a time.
- Give yourself time.
- Be prepared.
- Be honest with yourself.
- Keep in tune with the seasons when you clear out.
- Which labels do you own?
- Designer labels less than two years old sell well.
What is the best selling app?
The 7 Best Apps for Selling Stuff in 2021
- Best for Big-Ticket Items: eBay.
- Best for Reaching a Wider Audience: Facebook Marketplace.
- Best for Local Sales: Nextdoor.
- Best for Buyers: OfferUp.
- Runner-Up, Best for Reaching a Wider Audience: CPlus for Craigslist.
- Best for Selling Designer Items: Poshmark.