How do you make a purse out of fabric?
How to make a fabric purse:
- Cut out two pieces of fabric measuring 11.5 x 19cm. Mark 6cm in along both long edges.
- Cut a piece of batting 5mm smaller than the fabric and fuse to one of the pieces.
- If you’d like a loop for a key ring, use the bias tape maker to create 5cm piece of tape.
How do you make a no sew bag?
How to Make a Handbag without Sewing
- Place a piece of leather on a round plate and mark the circle made by the plate.
- Fold a piece of paper, same size as the leather, do first a semi circle, then a pie and so on, for 3 or 4 times.
- Place the unfolded paper on the piece of leather and mark all the perforations done.