How do you display clothes?
Displaying Clothing Effectively
- Wall space, plain and simple.
- Add texture to your displays by using a variey of merchandising options.
- Double expose popular items as well as items you are trying to clear out of your inventory.
- Offer outfit options through your displays and on mannequins.
What can I use to display clothes?
8 Mannequin Alternatives for your Clothing Displays
- Dress Forms. Used by professional dressmakers to custom-tailor designs, these headless-but shapely forms also work nicely to display blouses and dresses.
- Flexible Rod Forms.
- Partial Mannequins.
- Ghost Mannequins.
- Display Tables and Shelves.
- Baskets or Bins.
How do you show clothes in a small space?
10 Smart Clothes Storage Ideas
- Repurpose an old trunk. “A great way to store items is to use a wood trunk,” home blogger Jackie Hausler says.
- Add a shelved rack.
- Try a detached wardrobe rack.
- Use the space under your bed.
- Hang your accessories.
- Install a picture ledge.
- Rethink your bookcase.
- Think upwards.
How do you display clothes on the wall?
Attach adhesive hooks to your wall to hang your clothes from. Adhesive hooks have a paper backing that you remove to expose a sticky adhesive. Stick the hooks onto your wall where you want to display your clothes. Put your clothes on hangers and then hang them from the hooks.
What are the 4 basic types of displays?
The four basic types of displays are those that feature one item; similar products; related products; and a cross mix of items.